Sunday, November 25, 2012

2,511 Tigers on the wall +18

This week in collecting was like a caffeine induced, door busting, shopping craze.

It started all out with a simple Ebay auction win for a Gene Lamont/Lerin Lagrow 1971 Topps Rookies.



Then it was north to Traverse City to Nothing But Sports and got my fill of some 1962 Topps All-Star Detroit Tigers, along with some other 1970s Topps to fill out my collection

Big pick up for my taste was a Cameron Maybin Co-Signer Auto & a Kyle Sleeth Refractor Auto RC


Then it was back home to Extra Innings for a raid on pages which helped me fill out my 1980s inserts and updates including some Fielder, Lou, Parrish.

What is a week without some Trammell?  2004 Topps on Ebay came in to garner my first Trammell manager card and another Kyle Sleeth RC.



Lastly, I found some unopened 1986 Donruss All-Star packs in the basement which bumped up the collection by two with Sparky and Jack Morris.  A Jimmy Key was also inside the packs which will head out to Robert over at $30 a Week Habit next time round.



Now that holidays are right around the hot corner, I am sure my additions (addictions) will (have to) die down to a slow burn.

After some double checking, I added 18 cards that I had not recorded, bumping it 2,529 Tigers and counting.

Keep it hot on the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment