Sunday, December 16, 2012

2,638 Tigers on the wall

Twenty more Tigers added this week.  Mostly from going through lists and adding ones already in the personal collection and a few cool finds on eBay.  Looking forward to seeing how some trades pan out to bulk up the Tigers by the New Year!

The week started by adding a new Trammell of 1987 Donruss Highlights "September Player of the Week"


...and added this cool 1970 booklet made by Topps



We already knew Stan Papi was not a pitcher.  Both of these cards complete the team set for me.


1961, 1962, 1968 Topps Tigers rounded out the week




I can't get enough of the 1961 style, I don't know what it is and I also liked the 1987 Topps wood border a great deal.

All I know is that the three greatest words are only about 60+ days away  "pitchers and catchers report"

Keep it hot on the corner, Pat








No comments:

Post a Comment