Monday, February 18, 2013

3,961 Tigers on the wall

The last of the pre-Lent Tigers rolled in this week.  Almost a third of the way to the 2013 goal of hitting 6,000.

Thanks to Jaybarker for the great trade post review.

Here's the new ones.

Kirk Gibson 1981 Topps Rookie


Always have loved Gibby and I am glad he got a shot in Arizona, hopefully he can get it done in the West this year after a big trade away this winter.

More Miiiiiniiiiissss! ( I tried.)



I always have like the 1972 Topps design and love these two Tigers in the set, should be a great year.  I have all the series one cards now, what will I do until Heritage comes out???

This was a nice add this week 2001 Topps Archives Reserve, slick card, slick player.  Mr. Tiger


Trammell of the Week : 181 strong, pushing toward 200. 1993 Leaf.


It's been quite awhile, but I got two of these in a pack, let alone pulling a Trammell that I didn't have. TWO!  

I don't know if this was a real thing, but the local convenience store would GIVE us another pack if there was a double in the pack you bought.  That was AWESOME!!!! Let me know if you have a similar story.

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment