Friday, April 5, 2013

Bright Spots

So I bragged all week about being pool side in Key West.  I also endured a miserable return flight experience: delays, stuck in a terminal, lost luggage, delays, turbulence, overnight stay, late arrival home.

Completly tired and worn out from travel I snatch up my boys and hug them close and start puttering around the house and what do I find?  Several mailers, packages and PWE?

What a nice surprise!

Thanks to Jeff, 2x3 Heroes, for sending some more Heritage my way to get closer to finishing the set.  Along with a Max Scherzer Heritage Chrome Refractor, how lucky can I be?  He said he pulled two of them!!!


Marcus over at All the Way to the Backstop also sent a load of Heritage to help out my set build along with some Tigers I needed...


These were just highlights, but Marcus helped me out with 22 to build to the drive for 6,000.  He also found an unlikely Trammell card for me...

gcrl is prolly going bonkers right now over this awesome DP card, but I value it for the cameo of Tram, even if he is out.


There is more because Dennis from Too Many Verlanders sent me a full 400+ count box to sift through, plus Thorzul Will Rule is sending in a Spring Box Break soon as well as the 1,000+ cards I bought on the bay this week.  More on these soon.

Well my week is touching down, big Fantasy Baseball draft tomorrow in Flint (maybe the oldest league in Michigan) I have spent most of my budget on keepers, we'll see.

Just when you think it can't get any worse, these guys go and do something like this.....and totally redeem my day!!!  Thanks!!

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment