Friday, May 3, 2013

5,683 Tigers on the Wall

It's been awhile...

Many things have led to a brief hiatus from the blogging world. First, you have to keep up with the stacks.  Generosity has runneth over in my mailbox.  I finally got through my cardshow finds and birthday haul (I also turned 33).

Which leads to today where I have nothing to do but sort two hefty stacks into top loaders and file appropriately in the personal collection.

Started catalouging my autos & memorabilia cards.  Attempting to hit a small goal of 1% of the collection for those kinds.

A shout out to Pat Neshek of the Oakland A's as he sent me two autos and a stack of  '13 Topps for our TTM.  If you haven't checked out his site do so here.


Trammell of the week, well over 220 cards now, plenty more to obtain, but scored this one at the last show.


Jeff from 2x3 Heroes has had some pretty weird luck in trades lately, I mistakingly sent his package to North Dakota and sent him a package for Ryan over at Building a Better Collection.  YIKES! Sounds like they worked it out, I owe both of them, but Jeff was able to send me some 2012 Topps Opening Day to finish off my team set.  Thanks Jedi Jeff.

Looking to pickup some steam heading into the better weather!

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.



No comments:

Post a Comment