Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Queen Me!

I don't mean to give off the impression that I am a whiner.  That because I hit a dry spell or don't get my way I pout....Night Owl was quick to offer some encouragement right after my last post about giving up on Gypsy Queen due to lack of Tigers.

Today the old mail box contained the master set of 2013 Gypsey Queen Tigers, to squash any other inklings to rip through any more Queen, so I don't feel like I am getting ripped off.


Now this is something I can get in to!  Look at the graceful Prince, hustling in to second, slick.

Another slick insert of JV, so close to another this past Sunday against the Quad A Astros.


One of my all-time favorites in HOF George Kell, legendary, he was the play by play man for the Tigers when I was growing up, legendary.  And another who I am hoping will become a long time favorite although the outfield is getting even more crowded by the day.

Only missing a few of the SP variations and we'll call it good.

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.



No comments:

Post a Comment