Thursday, June 27, 2013

Going Dutch, Trade Style

Dutch Card guy sent me a slick set of Tigers, what a trade!  Hot Corner Cards is now an official worldwide trader (sorry Canada)

The crux of the deal was in response to my need of some final touches on the Cooperstown Tigers



Two autos of Chris Beattie (2nd Round, 2nd pick of 2004 draft) and Chris Shelton (remember Big Red?!)



Rob Deer, one of the big swing or big whiff Tigers of the 1990s is now the assistant hitting coach for the Chicago Cubs!  I am well aware that it may not be particularly necessary for a hitting coach to have been a great hitter (see: Lloyd McClendon, well what do you think he says to Cabrera?) but what do you think Rob says to the guys? 







Plenty of solid adds to the Tigers collection here, from Pudge, VMart, AAvila, Higgy, Tony the Tiger, Jeroen really took some time to make sure I got some Tigers I didn't have!

Thanks!

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.




1 comment: