Monday, July 22, 2013

the OTHER shoe box

Long before this recent PED scandal, I have advocated for the PED guys to be included in the Hall of Fame, I grew up with the big boppers and power pitchers through the late 1980s through the 1990s.

It's apart of the history, it should be acknowledged in it's history, no asterik or footnote needed --- just another chapter.

BUT, I am going start moving these guys (Bonds, Canseco, McGwire, Braun, ARod, Clemens) into a separate shoe box, for whatever reason.  I am not mad about the whole deal and the chaos it wreaks on recent success stories (Chris Davis) or the past, which MLB treasures.  So there they will be, treated all the same just in it's own perspective.

I have just had enough of the PED saga, in all sports, ENOUGH, ENOUGH ALREADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment