Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Catching Up: Night Owl Delivers

I have been away from the blog due to a lengthy vacation, very relaxing, but I get out of my routine and crave my usual card collecting, Tigers watching, and the like, which probably drives my wife nuts.

Anyway, upon return to casa de Hot Corner, there were piles of mailers and PWEs to sort through.

I've written before that I have a terrible habit of tearing through everything and then forgetting who sent what and who to give the credit to over the World Wide Web.

First up is perrenially famous blogger Night Owl who reached out to help complete the Blue Opening Day Parallels and sent in a nice mailer this way along with some others that knocked off some NEED NOW! and 2012 Topps set fillers.

He recently boasted having over 15,000 Dodgers, WOW, a number to aspire to here at the Hot Corner.


This guy may not know that Scherzer is best pitcher right now in baseball....next to some guy named Kershaw.


This may be the first NEED NOW! knocked off the board, also completing this team set!

This guy sent the goods! Good riddance of those pesky Dodgers, banished to rural New York to hollow up in the Night Owl stash....thanks for getting me those parallels and getting the Deep Blue set closer to being finished.  Maybe the Fall Classic will pair up our favorite ball clubs.

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.

1 comment:

  1. Dodgers vs. Tigers would be a hell of a World Series. ... and create havoc at the office, as there's a Tigers fan there.

    ReplyDelete