Monday, August 19, 2013

Catching Up: Nomo Platter Up!

Mike over at Nomo's Sushi Platter hooked me up with a different kind of trade: he sent me the other players I collect.  Naturally he sent me some Tigers, but it was a change of pace to get some great cards that I collect.  Most of these guys are on my fantasy baseball team (Sale, Santana. etc, ARod, etc)


The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be, Miggy


Lost in all the Scherzer madness is this dude, he's good, real good.



One of the subsets I would like to complete...Hawkins LOST in his No Hitter.


This guy is stuck on a bad team


Most exciting player in the post-season, HOF Lansing Lugnut


Say what you will....Nice SP of ARod

Thanks Mike, we'll do it again!

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.












No comments:

Post a Comment