Thursday, August 15, 2013

Catching Up: Tigers from Nebraska

I would first like to apologize to Sportscards from the Dollar Store for mistakenly taking his theme of Catching Up posts, I must have subconsciously stored such a GREAT title and wanted it all to my own!

Red Sox Fan in Nebraska has quite an impressive Sox collection, he scoped out my '13 Archives Ellis Burks Auto and sent me a whole pile of slick Tigers to boost my own.  Sorry for the delay due to my vacation!


Here is the crown jewel of the haul!


I just may not be over the loss of Garcia, but "No Way! Jose!" is making some plays.


4 HRs in 4 games, that is good, real good.  Good thing he can't run, so he can trot


WOW! Thanks! Let's do it again!

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.





2 comments:

  1. He's ours. ALL OURS!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you enjoyed the cards! I got yours yesterday and will put up a post next week some time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete