Monday, December 2, 2013

Nothing But Tigers: Revisited

Early January I started making a frankenset of Nothing But Tigers.  To date I only have 177 remaining out of "base set" of 802.

Alan Trammell has 16 cards (the most of any player) while I am attempting to include as many individuals as possible, at least mirroring as many cards as years played for the Old English D. 1987 Topps leads the pack from any particular brand year with 18, 1986 Topps & 2010 Topps with 16, 2012 Topps 14.


It's been rather easy compiling this set, but now with less than 25% to go I am pleading with the blog-o-sphere to help me out.

Please check out my Nothing But Tigers page and see how you could help out.

Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat.

1 comment:

  1. Pat, would love to help. I mainly collect Braves, and John Elway, but Falcons and Bucs work too when all else fails. email me your addy jfmjr1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete