Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Verlander Jumbo...

I don't know what it was, but I was pretty anxious for the release of Topps 2014 Series 1.

Not that I am crazy about this year's design, it must be the cabin fever of winter that looks to something new in anticipation.

So I hopped on over to the LCS on OPENING DAY, and picked up a jumbo box.

My youngest son helped me open the ten packs, similar the The Count on Sesame Street, One Pack, Two Pack...HA HA HA!

The box yielded some nice pulls.....

A Yoenis Cespedes Auto....


A Ricky Henderson Rookie Ring....



A Rickie Weeks GU Jersey...(sent to Throzul)


Why do I always pull Reds' players?  A PWE sent to Nachos Grande.

However, the pinnacle of the box were three different Verlander's


The Short Print, The 1989 Mini, and TWO Upper Class

Also got these to start the blue set




This is my best box ever, in terms of Tiger pulls, PWEs hit the mail Thursday

Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat


1 comment: