Friday, April 11, 2014

Minor Revolution

I had a plan.

I was going to head into my LCS this spring break and attempt to make my own value blaster, like most of the blogosphere has bragged about, you know, what can you get for $20, ending up with better cards than your run o' the mill blaster.

So I had a plan.

Six thousand pennies worth walked in the door.  I was going to get whatever the LCS had of 1963, 1964 or 1965 Topps Detroit Tigers to fill my team needs.

Somehow I wound up walking out with three boxes of 2013 Heritage Minor League.  What can I say?



I am a complete sucker for anything Heritage!


Needless to say, I will have some trade bait to post later.


I am 12 shy of the master set, those 12 being all SP.


201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 216, 221

I should have close to another base set if anyone is interested, please take a look at my want list and make an offer. If you would rather have a farm set of your favorite team, let me know.

I had a plan!   Oh, well.

Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I can find a package worth for you. I'd be looking for any of the Astros kiddos (definitely that Springer if you have a spare).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, talk about a plan going off the tracks! Oh well that's a pretty damn good trip to the store anyhow...

    ReplyDelete