Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bravo, A&G 14

Being the worst day in sports, let me get this off my chest....The winning pitcher of the All-Star Game was Max Scherzer, Miguel Cabrera, the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be hit a two run shot, even if Wainwright was serving "pipe shots" and the MVP was Mike Trout?

Ponder that, Sparky!
I guess I should have picked up on the fact that Joe Buck was stating throughout the telecast who would replace Jeter as the face of MLB?

Back to the action.

I haven't seen much discussion on this year's edition of Allen & Ginter.  I must say, the Tigers team set has a glorious roll call.   Earlier in the collecting season I bellowed regarding recycled images on Topps' part.

Appears to be a better effort and a glorious selection of Tigers including Newhouser, Sparky, Kell, Kaline among current players.  Somehow JD Martinez ended up on the Astros this late in the year?



After tearing through a blaster, I am looking forward to collecting all the Tigers in this set.


I have these for trade: find something here, send me something Tigers

SP-324 - Wainwright, 347 - Craig, and 300 - Dickey
Pastime's Pastimes: Joe Morgan
Natural Wonder: Iguazu Falls
Worlds Deadliest Predators mini : Saltwater Crocodile
Fields of Yore: Griffith Stadium
World's Capitals: Athens
Air Supremacy: Sopwith Camel
Outlaws, Bandits, & All Around Ne'er Doer: Juro Janosik
Co?cn? dence : Hugh Williams


Looking for these:

Pastime's Pastimes (is this like "A Man's Man"?)


PP-AK Al Kaline
PP-MC Miguel Cabrera
PP-MS Max Scherzer
PP-JVE Justin Verlander

Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment